Thursday 23 June 2005

urghh..this hols has really been tiring, cos i spent most of my time forcing myself to concentrate concenTRATE CONCENTRATE on studying, but..sigh, i often find my notes staring back at me. One typical day will usually be spent sleeping into the late hours, playing the piano (it's always those FEW songs), doing mutual staring acts with my books, chatting online, smsing and of cos eating.This whole situation is surely getting on my nerves, but there, of cos, is no reason for any worrying cos the hols is coming to an end.Let me remind myself again, this hols is coming to an end.an END.And should there be a miracle of any sort, i will be able to finish studying and pass my midyrs with F L Y I N G~ colours.

and i am missing SA, again.
once a saint, always a saint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home